Friday, February 15, 2013

Christmas (catching up)!

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas this year (Okay so technically it's last year b/c i'm so behind in writing this). It was mine and Brolin's first christmas being married!

We actually both ended up having to work on Christmas day, but we were able to spend time with family before that. We had the best time! The weekend before Christmas we spent 2 days in Boise with most of my family. It was the first time seeing a lot of them since our wedding!!!! :/ I hate being so far away...


We went on an Elk Sighting/ Sleigh Ride, celebrated Christmas, shopped, ate WAY too much food, and played tackle football of course!

Hated to leave my family in Boise, but luckily we went straight to Burns to spend time with Brolin's family for the next 2 days. 

We did a lot of playing in the snow, ate too much food (again), watched movies, opened presents and completely relaxed. I am so thankful to be blessed with not just my wonderful family, but an entire second family who I love dearly!


Check out this Awesome hill! Right in Brolin's back yard.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment