Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The past three months

It's been a while, so here is a brief recap of everything we have done the past few months. Ready, set, go!

Breakfast with Granddad Phil when we drove through Washington. We love this man so very much. It was a privledge to see him even if it was for a short time.

A weekend trip to Canada.


A day trip to Bend to see Aunt Zell, Granny, Becca, and the kids. It was Brolin's first time meeting Aunt Zell. We are so happy she came all the way from Australia! Now it's our turn to make the trip to her. :)

A weeklong trip to Lake Billy Chinook, the Oregon Coast, and the state fair with Brolin's family.

I did my first triathlon with my friend Shelby, and LOVED it. I am totally hooked now.
 

Brol and I found a new hobby. 

Now Fall is here. The festivities are in order and life is good. More updates to come shortly.

1 comment:

  1. You guys live the life! Always having so much fun and doing so much!! You are beautiful Sarah, I miss your funny personality! Way to do a triathlon! Reminds me of college when we came to watch u run and then went to DQ :)

    ReplyDelete