Tuesday, November 27, 2012

California

Two weekends ago I flew to California to spend time with Hilary and it was a blast! Who wouldn't love reverting back to their boy crazy, party hopping, homework procrastinating, late night eating, dancing on tables, life of the party, college selves for a weekend?!  

(...Just be thankful those ways are only brought back on very seldom and special occasions with certain best friends!)

Don't be alarmed by the total vanity and conceit of this post. And yes, I do realize that EVERY picture is of Hilary and me, but who doesn't love two cuties FINALLY reunited?! 

 Linda Mar Beach in Pacifica, CA

I know it's lame to post pictures of food, but this was DIVINE! And I'm only doing this for your benefit. Next time you go to Cheesecake Factory order this: 

Appetizer: Ahi tartare
Entree: Herb Crusted Salmon and Shrimp Scampi
Cheesecake: White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle  

And to clarify, I did not eat this all, we shared. So lucky me only got about 1,000 calories as opposed to 2,000 :) 

 Golden Gate Bridge

Hilary, I am so thankful for you in my life. It's crazy how we've managed to become such good friends over the years despite our being separated by hundreds and thousands of miles at times. 

...maybe it's our shared love for using a spatula as a microphone, or eating bajios queso, or our love of men, and blonde hair thats kept us together. Or maybe it's our love for telling people "dance class is canceled"...maybe...

I love you so much!! Can't wait to continue through the years and have new adventures!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you and Hilary look great and I'm so glad you had so much fun! Skye and I get to go to California in a few weeks and your pics make me sooooo excited to see the beach :). Love you sista!

    ReplyDelete